Dependable and Commited
Twin Way gives you control over your capital by enabling you to effectively and efficiently manage all your inventory. Our systems are easy to manage both onsite and remotely, giving you more power to efficiently manage your stock.
We are dependable, reliable and committed to quality in all aspects of our work. Inventory is yet another avenue to portray our mastery of logistics services to all clients world-over.
Logistics in East & Central Africa
- Operating in all major countries and borders in East and Central Africa.
- Extensive services including: Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, cross-border, courier.
- South Sudan to Uganda, East and Central Africa cross-border service
- South Sudan to other regions road service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Ocean freight, cheaper than Airfreight.
Transportation across South Sudan
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In South Sudan, Logistics handles over 7,700 trips a month
Logistics in the rest of the World
- Supports other Domestic networks through on-demand services
- Over 70,000 scheduled line-haul segments per year
- Various hubs and multiple stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations, contact us to find out how we could support your business.
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
We offer very competitive price rates. These vary depending on the nature of work/service you require. We are always open to discuss details of pricing after meeting with the client.
Once a service has fully been paid for, there are no hidden costs. Our pricing is standard and our customers do not have to pay any extra fees for the services acquired. We also offer very flexible payment modes to suit the vast needs of our customers.
We have the capacity to handle any amount of work assigned to us. Our fleet of brand new tracks are always available and fully serviced to meet the highest expected standards ever. Our professional staff are equally ever ready and available to assist.
Our services include; 3rd party logistics, Storage of goods, Inventory control, Order processing, Product sorting and labeling, Pick, pack and door delivery, Cargo distribution, Cargo insurance, Freight and customs management.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Twin Way Logistics ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.